Speaking & Teaching
Tattered Cover booksigning for “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Urban Homesteading”
Sundari Kraft is renowned urban homesteading speaker and teacher. Her talks are accessible and engaging. Her one-hour programs include:
- Urban Homesteading in Action (pictures and stories from a Denver urban homestead)
- Introduction to Backyard Chicken Keeping
- Introduction to Backyard Goat Keeping
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Home Garden
- Urban Homestead Discussion Facilitation (a full-session Q&A with participants)
- Book signings
- Urban farm educational tours
Sundari is also available for private consultations and as a participant in panel discussions.
Please contact Sundari at info@eatwhereUlive.com for more information and to schedule a talk.
In addition to the one-hour programs, Sundari has a schedule of three-hour in-depth classes on a variety of urban homesteading topics.
- Backyard Chicken Keeping
- Backyard Goat Keeping
- Getting the Most Out of Your Home Garden
- Simple Water Bath Canning
- Canning for the Holidays
- Creating Goat Milk Soap
- Low-Cost Winter Gardening
The current class schedule is here. To schedule a special class for your group, please contact info@eatwhereUlive.com.